This was one of those events that words cannot easily describe so I’ll be brief and try to explain as if I was handing you the recipe for the perfect day.
- 1 60th Birthday Party
- 1 Surprise Wedding Ceremony
- 1 Family Reunion
- 40 to 50 Unsuspecting Guests
- Laughs, Tears, Hugs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (read ‘north of 95 degrees‘)
- Slowly incorporate guests into a large mixing bowl (read ‘afternoon‘)
- Pour in birthday party, wedding ceremony and family reunion
- Stir until well-mixed (read ‘until all the surprise factor and emotions have settled in‘)
- Add healthy splashes of laughs, tears and hugs
- Transfer mixture to a baking pan
- Bake for 6 hours
- Enjoy with a glass of Champagne!